This group, formed in October 2015, built on the work and membership of the former Payment Models, Care Models and Care Management, and Quality Performance Measures Work Groups, as well as integrating members of the Population Health and DLTSS Work Groups. In Performance Period 3, the group was charged with:
- Continuing to monitor and make recommendations related to the commercial and Medicaid shared savings ACO (SSP ACO) model;
- Monitoring activities related to Accountable Communities for Health and identify lessons learned based on this work;
- Reviewing, developing, and recommending standards for Medicaid Value-Based Purchasing models ;
- Assisted with All-Payer Model implementation as appropriate; and
- Monitored implementation of Pay-for-Performance investments, Health Home (Hub & Spoke) program, and ensure these activities were included in Vermont’s SIM Sustainability Plan as appropriate.